We decided to take a look back over the last year at all the wells drilled that have come online since January 1st 2023. This data is up to the end of October 2023 for BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan and up to the end of September for Manitoba.
Here is some interesting data on these wells:
- 3,826 Wells were drilled with their first sustainable production after January 1, 2023
- 239 companies drilled wells
- The average production is 266 BOED
- Oil wells produced an average of 109 BOED
- Gas wells produced an average of 109 MCF/Day
- The average company drilled 17 wells
- The top 50 companies drilled 80% of the wells
Here is a heat map that shows where the wells were drilled.
Here is the overview of these companies:
If you would like to get this list, please feel free to reach out to Chris Hamilton at email@example.com or call at 403-630-1243.
If you need any wellheads, risers or piles call contact Innovative Well Abandonment at 1-844-428-8227 ext. 2.